imagesSb410 Sb450 Carbon Steel Sheet Mo Alloy Steel Sheet for sb410 sb450 steel mo alloy steel for boiler pressure vessel(steel) Sb410 Sb450 Carbon Steel Sheet Mo Alloy Steel Sheet for Boiler and Pressure Vessel, Find Details about Sb410 Steel Sheet, Sb410 Steel from Sb410 Sb450 Carbon Steel Sheet Mo Alloy Steel Sheet for Boiler and Pressure Vessel (plate) SB450 Boiler Pressure Vessel Steel(steel) SB450 boiler steel plate owned a higher yield strength and tensile strength comparing with pressure vessel steel plate SB410.Minimum yield strength of boiler steel plate SB450 shall be 245Mpa,and tensile strength of SB450 pressure vessel steel plate shall be within 450-590Mpa.Now we give the rolling chemical composition of SB450 steel plate in below table,for the thickness over 25mm,the
JIS G3103 specifies the hot rolled steel plates of carbon steel and molybdenum alloy steel to be used for boilers and pressure vessels, excepting those to be used at room and cold temperatures. This standard covers steel SB410, SB450, SB480, SB450M and SB480M.These plates are widely used in the fabrication of boilers and pressure vessels in industries such as petrochemical and manufacturing.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: