42Crmo4 Steel Round Bar CharacteristicsHeat TreatmentApplication42Crmo4 Steel Bar Sheet Plate Supply High strength and hardenabilityGreat toughness, the deformation is small in the quenchingIt has high creep resistance and long-time strength(plate)DIN 1.7225 / AISI 4140 alloy structure steel(steel) 1.7225 is a chromium molybdenum alloy steel specification widely used in the oil and gas industry. Similar to grade AISI 4130 but with a slightly higher carbon content. The higher carbon content of AISI 4140 gives greater strength and heat treatment capabilities in comparison to AISI 4130, however it does have inferior weldability characteristics.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: