What Is The Difference Between Ductile Iron and Steel Pipes?Carbon ContentFunction and Construction ProcessTensile and Yield StrengthAbrasion ResistanceCorrosion ResistanceKey Takeaway Carbon ContentFunction and Construction ProcessTensile and Yield StrengthAbrasion Resistance(plate)Ductile Continuous Cast Iron Tube - Ductile Iron Tube ductile iron tube small diameter carbon steel pipe(steel) Ductile iron trepanned tubes are stocked in many sizes, from 3.500 O.D. x 1.500 I.D. to 9.000 O.D. x 7.000 I.D. range. The concentricity tolerance between the I.D. and O.D. is 0.250". Stock length is 72 but can be produced in longer lengths upon request. See Dura-Bar
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: